- Mama Fashionista: Quinn of Mama Fashionista tells you all about how to stay summer time fresh with gud body washes.
- Adore A Polish: Kristina shares her experience of the Origins Checks and Balances face wash.
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: If you are struggling to find ways to beat the summer heat, then discover Perlier Italian Sorbet Limone Refreshing Crackling Ice Body Water.
- Makeup Demon: Two not boring shades eye pencils by Rimmel - review!
- TheFabZilla: Sneak-a-peek! Come check out TheFabZilla's woman cave a.k.a makeup room-slash-home office.
- The Socialite's Closet: See what Ellen from The Socialite's Closet thought of her stay at Spa Django in Texas.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Check out my art with KKCenterHk Nail Studs!
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: Thinking about starting a Julep subscription? Read about this blogger's experience.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s red-blue-white manicure.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany's favorite lipstick finish is matte - she she tried out NYX Bloody Mary matte lipstick!
- Icy Nails: OPI Tiffany Case is a cool blue stunner and a great favorite at Icy Nails.
- XOXO Alexis Leigh: Fairy or butterfly? You be the judge at XOXO Alexis Leigh.
- The Convenient Beauty: Create an easy smokey look for Asian eyes with Dior 5-color Smokey Design.
- Geniabeme: Come take a look at what I think about Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution!
- Rachel's Makeup and Skincare: Rachel compares three different colors from Le Metier de Beaute's Cheek and Lip Tints.
- Daydreaming Beauty: Summer means easy makeup! This week I test Clinique Chubby Shadow Sticks for Eyes. No makeup brushes needed!
- Betzy's Makeup A Beauty Blog: I haven't done a favorites post in almost a year! Check out what I'm loving in June.
- Midnight Manicures: A weekend in beauty paradise. Jamie show's you what Generation Beauty is all about with her great pictures and review.
- Fun Fierce Fabulous Beauty Over 50!: Masqueology's lifting & firming mask is excellent for anti-aging skin.
- Glamorable!: Anastasia is celebrating 4th of July with a colorful manicure.
Friday, July 5, 2013
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Hey all! I am back and ready to share some of my splurges from the past few weeks. I am afraid that I threw out all the boxes from my recent purchases and so sadly those are not going to be included in the next few posts.
I thought I would start off by showing you two more lip and cheek tints from Le Metier de Beaute. As you can see I was not lying when I said I planned on purchasing more when I purchased the tint in Coral Nymph. These two are Mystique, which is a cool pink with a slight shimmer to it that is described as "bubblegum pink" and Tenne, which is a a nude tan shade.
These products are described as "Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint for Lip and Cheek hydrates as it delivers a fresh flush of color to your skin. The smooth formula glides on effortlessly, offering brilliant blendability for a seamless application and flawless, natural-looking finish. Formulated with vitamin E and lecithin, it nourishes and replenishes moisture to promote a healthy look and long-lasting, comfortable feel."
My review from coral nymph is essentially the same (they are great tints that have a very creamy texture that blend into the skin easily and are very hard to overdo). The only thing I am going to change in my review is that these can be used as lip tints. I had originally stated that I had trouble using them on the lips and I found that if applied with a lip brush instead of your finger, they look quite nice. They are a bit drying, but other than that they are full coverage and look rather good.
I think I would eventually like to get Ginger Lilly and Poppy to round out my collection. I simply love these and I think they are perfect for the summer months as they are quite long lasting even through a little sweat.
These products can be purchased at Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or anywhere else Le Metier de Beaute products are sold. I purchased mine from a vault pairing on the Le Metier website.