Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips


I'm aware that Crest 3D White Strips may not be the most luxe, or exciting thing on my blog, however, I thought it was important to have a nice bright smile because no matter what fabulous lip product you are wearing, it will not hide yucky yellow teeth. There are different levels of whitener depending on how white you want your teeth to be (or how yellow they were to start). Crest has 4 levels, this product is their level 3. I use their 3D toothpaste on a daily basis and love it, so when I was given the option from Influenster to give this product a try, I was completely on-board.

When I first received the product and realized they were strips, I was a bit hesitant. The last time I used strips to whiten my teeth was way back at the advent of whitening strips where they were goopy and gross and you tasted the stuff for hours after you took the product off. So you can imagine my surprise when I took the strip out of the packaging and saw that, although it was sticky, it was pretty much dry; there was no thick product on the strip. These strips had advanced seal technology as well, which means that once on your teeth (and pressed firmly on) they stay on with relatively no discomfort. There was no taste, you barely felt them, and it was an overall pleasant experience compared to past memories. Even better, once a half hour was up and I took the strips off, there was a noticeable difference! I was really impressed. The box came with 20 strips, which, based on the results of the first strip alone, is safe to say that anyone can get great results with this product!

The only thing I didn't like about it was the sensitivity I felt after. I doubt this can be avoided in any whitening product, though, so it isn't necessarily localized to just this. I just wanted to point that out to anyone who may think this is a miracle product with no sensitivity. Those with extremely sensitive teeth prior to whitening may wish to avoid this. For those, I would recommend the toothpaste. I find that it whitens pretty well for a toothpaste and doesn't bother me.

Crest 3D White Strips can be purchased at any drugstore or online at Amazon or any other online drug store. For more information you can check out their webpage here http://www.3dwhite.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear they work. I've been curious about these. After I had my braces off a few years ago, my teeth haven't been as white as they were before. The sensitivity issue scares me a little, but I may still be willing to try these.

    ReplyDelete