Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter USA Luxebox and December USA Glossybox

Today was a wonderful mail day for me. I spent a lovely afternoon playing at the Nars counter in Lord and Taylor and at Lush and come home happy to play with my new samples and low and behold I have my luxebox and glossybox waiting for me at my door! I'm sorry I haven't received last month's glossybox yet, but I still am waiting on that product that was missing from my box! I have to say, considering all the negative comments I had about the fall luxebox, loose button MORE than made up for it here. I am thrilled with what I received. This season the products came in a lovely silky bag with the loose button logo instead of the silky handkerchief from the fall. Well, without further ado, here are the things I received.





Eyeko Mini Skinny Brush Mascara
Essie Nail Lacquer in Leading Lady
Orlane Eye Contour
Marc Anthony Beach Spray
Donna Karen Perfume in Woman
Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Defining Lotion
Loose Button Kabuki Brush




Ecru New York Cosmetic Hair Care
Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda
Heartland Fragrance Co. Bath Salts
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray
Pleats Please by Issry Miyake 
Zoya Nail Lacquers
Jewelmint ring

I am really excited about both of these boxes. The nail polish color from my glossybox is very similar to a Butter London color I was planning on purchasing, so I'm really pleased about that. Any of you get these boxes? Were yours the same? 

The USA loose button luxebox was a 2 season event and will not be taken forward. So it is not something you can subscribe to, but glossybox is a monthly subscription service for $21 a month and can be subscribed to at http://www.glossybox.com/


1 comment:

  1. Products, just what we need in this cold weather to protect our skin.

    ReplyDelete