Thursday, February 28, 2013

Deborah Lippman Polish in Wicked Game

I have been wanting to try a Deborah Lippman polish for a long time as well as wanting a metallic polish. For a long time I thought I was going to purchase the Ciate polish in oil slick, but ended up getting this polish during the Barney's Bag event. I can't say much for wear time as I just applied it yesterday, plus I use a gel top coat so my wear time will always be exponentially longer than if you just use a standard top coat. I can say that it is an amazing color that pictures just cannot capture. It is a purple metallic polish that looks green, blue, or grey depending on the light. I think it might even have hints of copper in there as well. It is an outstanding polish that my manicurist was oohing and ahhing over the entire time (though she tends to love most of the polishes I bring in, thank you glossybox).

Without Flash

With Flash

Isn't it just to die for? This polish can be purchased at Barney's or Ulta or online at either of these retailers (though I'm sure there's a lot of other retailers for this).

No comments:

Post a Comment