Wednesday, February 13, 2013

La Licious Bath and Body


I was sent to try these great bath and body products from La Licious' new sent for Valentine's Day. All of these products have a sugary sweet scent derived from citrus, rose, and vanilla. To be honest, the scent was too much on the sweet side for me, however I have found that I love these products so much that I use them anyway. The great news is that there are 10 different scents (sugar reef, brown sugar and vanilla, coconut cream, lily mango, passionfruit lime, island guava, peppermint, coffee bean, and tabitian flower), so I'm sure there is a scent that could please everyone! 

My favorite of the entire collection is the Whipped Body Soap. It feels like velvet when you put it on your skin and it only gets silkier as it lathers up. It is one of the few body soaps I have used that really leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. Best part? This is an all natural soap! It is also paraben, preservative, and sulfate-free. It also contains coconut oil, and safflower seed oil to retain moisture and help maintain skin elasticity. 

The other shower product is the Sugar Souffle Scrub. Upon opening this product I was met with something I don't think I have encountered with a sugar scrub before; it was all mixed. Like it wasn't sugar in a sea of oil. Upon further investigation I found that it states on the bottle how it is whipped together so that mixing is not required. This scrub uses a non-abrahsive, gentle, and all natural formula to exfoliate, hydrate, and smooth skin. This contains coconut oil, honey, sweet almond oil, and vitamin e. 

There are two moisturizers in this line. A body butter and a body oil. The body butter feels like the whipped body soap. It is luxuriously moisturizing and feels like velvet. It absorbed really nicely without much effort (I had the thicker lotions that leave a filmy residue if you don't seriously work it into your skin) and left my skin feeling moisturized all day. This contains Aloe Vera, cucumber, safflower seed oil, shea butter, and vitamin e. It's no wonder it is so moisturizing. 

The body oil was also incredibly moisturizing (I just prefer more traditional lotions to using oils on my body), but for those who like body oils they are in for a treat with this. Not only is this oil great for moisturizing after a shower, but this can also be used as a shave cream, eye makeup remover, hair conditioning treatment, or cuticle cream. Something not even listed that I thought of that is great for Valentine's Day, why not a massage oil? I love multitasking beauty products. It makes me feel like it was money well spent. This product never made my skin feel greasy and was quick absorbing. The main ingredients in this are coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, soybean oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin e. 

These are definitely products to check out. They also sell lip butters, which is next on my list. If these products can make my body feel soft and smooth, I can't wait to see what it can do for my lips. 

These products can all be purchased from http://www.lalicious.com/

*Products sent for my consideration.

4 comments:

  1. Looked at the website and those products sound good. I'm happy to see they're available in stores in my city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny enough I never did any research to see if they could be purchased in store. I'm glad that they can be. If you decide to check them out I'd love if you could let me know what was your favorite scent!

      Delete
  2. I've been in the market for new bath and body products and these look really great! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, no problem. I hope you like them! Let me know what scent you choose and what you think! =)

      Delete