Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nars Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Barrow Street



When I first saw the promotional photo for Nars Summer 2013 line, I knew I needed to have Barrow Street in my life. I immediately called Sasha (my Nars sales associate) and told her that when she got it in, not to bother calling me to verify, charge me up and ship it out! Let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

I like Nars Larger than Life Eyeliners to begin with. Nars states their eyeliner "takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly with a completely smudge proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named for the iconic streets in the world."

This pencil/crayon/whatever you want to call it, has a twist up feature (I love anything that doesn't need to be sharpened), with a pull out sharpener in the back to sharpen the pencil to a point. This eyeliner is incredibly soft and glides on with no dragging or pulling. It is a dream to use. It also seriously does not budge. When I first buy an eyeliner I like to put a line on my hand to see how long it will last when it is seriously taking a beating. This eyeliner lasted ALL day! Love it.

With Flash

Without Flash
Now to the color. This color is described as seafoam green. Isn't it an incredibly color? I have used it so far as a liner on my waterline and as a contrasting lighter green on my lower lash line when I use a dark liquid liner on my upper lash line. This color is stunning and pretty unique in my opinion. I knew I needed it and it has yet to disappoint!

I was told that Barrow Street pares really well with the Euphrate eyeshadow from the summer collection. That might be next! What do you all think of the Nars summer collection?

This eyeliner can be bought wherever Nars is sold (Barney's, Sephora, Lord and Taylor, Saks, etc.) My girl Sasha would also love to take care of you and as always will include some lovely samples in with your order. You can call her at 212-833-2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment