Friday, May 31, 2013

Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadow in Pink Haze


I know this is very tricky to find, but I am pretty sure you can still get this online at Saks.com or ebay, so I am going to review it anyway incase you have found it and are thinking of purchasing and looking for a review on the product.

I contemplated back and forth on this purchase. After seeing reviews online I wanted to get the other color in this, escapade, but when I went down to the store to purchase, I decided I wasn't as thrilled with it because it was so sheer. I did, however, fall in love with pink haze. Unfortunately, they were sold out in this and so I left sans my eyeshadow. A week later I received a pre-order email from Saks stating they were getting this back in - SCORE! If you are hesitant to buy this, I would say buy it as you will probably regret not getting it later.

This is a pink with peach tones and gold pearl.

Without Flash

With Flash

I normally do not like cream shadows and stay away from them, mostly because I find them messy, hard to work with, and generally not long lasting (i.e. creasing). This shadow is absolutely incredible. It is incredibly pigmented, lasts all day with no fading or creasing, is very blend able and easy to work with, and does not have the same texture as your average cream eyeshadow. This eyeshadow is creamy and soft. I do not have to scrape my finger or brush across the top to get color. It is almost like a whipped mouse, it kinda has the texture of those whipped body lotions. I am now upset that I did not also get escapade. I'll absolutely be getting any other colors they come out with in the future.

As I said before, I am not sure where you can still get this, but I am sure with enough perseverance you can find this if you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment