Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tom Ford Brow Sculptor


I figured while I was here I might as well continue on my Tom Ford reviews. The brow sculptor is another unique Tom Ford item that I don't really see other bloggers giving much love to. Why is it such a unique brow pencil you might ask?


Why it's the shape of the pencil that makes it so unique. It is a calligraphy tip and so it makes a much less harsh line when you use it properly to fill in your brows. I use the flat angle tip against my brow and push it up to create a smooth line almost like powder and a brush. The pen itself is also incredibly soft making it super easy to blend and give a natural look.


The other end of the pencil has a "grooming brush" that allows you to brush your brows after to keep them looking spiffy. Are there any other hidden goodies included in this pencil? Why yes there is! If you twist the cap counterclockwise there is a hidden pencil sharpener!

"To Tom Ford, the eyebrows are one of the most important elements of the face. A perfectly groomed and shaped brow is the most powerful noninvasive way to define and enhance your features. The unique calligraphy tip allows a tailor-made stroke, from thine to wide. Remove the opposite-end cap to uncover a grooming brush; twist the cap counterclockwise to reveal the sharpener."


And of course this comes in Tom Ford's standard brown and gold.

It's funny, I am not a huge fan of Tom Ford products as I feel that many of the products (highlighter, primer, eyeshadows, lipsticks, etc) are incredibly over hyped and expensive, but there are select products that are so unique that they do require some love.

This product can be purchased from Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom, or any of these retailers online.

4 comments:

  1. The only time I was lucky enough to be at a Tom Ford counter I came away with this. My friend is absolutely crazy about this and insisted I buy it. I love how different it is and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, that is exactly how I feel. I found that the normal brow pencil came out too harsh and you really had to work at making it look natural - this is just so easy to use and make look good!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So do I! It's so easy to use too, I'm not sure why no one else thought of it.

      Delete