Friday, March 29, 2013

Tom Ford Cheek Color in Flush


Alright, I promise this is the last Tom Ford post for awhile. I just wanted to get all of these out of the way at once. The last of the set of Tom Ford items I found worthwhile was the blush. This blush rivals my love for Burberry blush. It is so incredibly soft and finally milled and it is incredibly pigmented. The color I purchased, Flush, is a serious orange color. It does not mess around and is perfect for the season.

Without Flash

With Flash

Tom Ford states that "symmetrical, sculpted cheekbones are vital to creating the Tom Ford look. This sumptuous powder blush delivers layers of possibility, from a sultry glow to a more dramatic, color-rich look. Formulated with spherical pearls and rich emollients, it glides onto the skin with the comfort of a cream, achieving outstanding luminosity and a velvety transparency."

This blush is an amazing texture and incredible color. I fell in love with it the instant I saw it. It was perfect. It has this shine to it that really creates luminosity on the cheeks without emphasizing pores. It is truly a remarkable blush. I love pairing this blush with the Le Metier gloss in Coral Rose to truly bring out the orange tones in both. 

Other than brushes (like all of them) and maybe other blush colors (love lust), I am most likely done with Tom Ford. Like I have said in my other posts, I was really not specifically thrilled with this line. The eyeshadows actually creased and faded within 3 hours of wear...seriously? My ulta brand eyeshadow is better than that and its an 1/8th of the price! 

This blush can be purchased from Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks, or any of these retailers online. 

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaah!!! Tom Ford!!! So many beautiful things!! This looks like a really beautiful color! How do you think it compares to the texture of Burberry blushes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love my Burberry blushes a lot more (but I love Burberry everything so there), but these are an absolute close second. I wish that Burberry made more blushes like their Spring collection as I love super pigmented blushes, but other than that Burberry all the way. These are incredibly soft though and I love how they make my skin glow!

      Delete