Friday, March 22, 2013

USA March Glossybox



My gloss box came today, and I have to say I'm not as excited for these boxes as I used to be. Not to say that this box's contents didn't excite me (in my opinion it is a way better box than February and I will actually use these products), I'm just not as excited about the whole subscription box idea in general anymore. Anyway, here are the contents:

Elite Models: Liner (brown)
Koh Gen Do Cosmetics: Oriental Plants Emollient Cream
Modelco: Cheek and Lip Tint (red)
Prestiche: Essential Oil Bar Soap (Lemoncella)
Sebastian Professional: Shaper Fierce

This box also came with a Prestiche gift certificate. 

Glossybox is a monthly subscription service for $21 a month and can be purchased from glossybox.com.

4 comments:

  1. New follower and I just so happened to stumble upon this post. I am super disappointed with last months products! Mine has not arrived yet, but I was hoping for the Zoya Pixies that were shown on Glossybox Website... Meh, I guess not!! The best one so far, for me, was the January box, hands down. Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty disappointed too; worse, I received two of last months boxes, both different, and both equally disappointing. I was much less disappointed with this months box, but you are right - January was one of the better ones. I am a long time subscriber and my favorite boxes so far was September and October. And no problem, thanks for following and I hope to see you around again! =)

      Delete
  2. i think the only item in this box I would be interested in is the KGD. Otherwise, eh...take it or leave it...mostly because I agree with you about subscription boxes in general. I just finished a rather painful year of Birchbox - painful because when I finally decided to cancel I didn't know I had to cancel w/in the first 30 days!!! Geez. So I was stuck. I discovered a couple of nice products, but overall nothing earth shattering...no Holy Grails...I'd rather have my $100+ back!!! Most of the samples I ended up giving away. Though Glossy Box seems to have nicer products in general to Birchbox, when I really dissect the boxe reviews each month I find the same result as Birchbox - I would hardly really love or use any of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually really interested in trying the modelco tint, though after testing it I probably will never use it again. I agree that I am pretty excited about the KGD, it was the one item I was hoping to get. I will probably go another month or so on it and then I will most likely discontinue it. I would rather spend that money elsewhere.

      Delete