Saturday, December 29, 2012

Barney's/Saks Haul and Nastassja Skincare line

Rachel was a bad girl yesterday...=(



I think I might have lost my head a bit. There is the new limited edition Chanel Illuminating Powder (Poudre Signee De Chanel), 2 Burberry Eyeshadows, a Burberry Lipstick, 2 Lush eyeliners (which will be reviewed in my next Lush update), Koh Gen Do foundation, Armani Eyes to Kill, Sponge Krema Triantfillo (finally!!!), and a sample of something I'm not really sure of (it was kind of thrown at me). Soooo...I had a bit of fun? I think I might have a problem. My name is Rachel and I am a beauty shopaholic.

I got home from this haul and found my glossybox prize on my doorstep. I won the Nastassja Skincare line and was surprised when I opened the box and found the entire line, I thought I would get some products and mostly samples.


It also came with a 50% off my next purchase coupon. I really don't know anything about this line, so I'm going to do a little research and try these out and review them soon!


4 comments:

  1. Looks interesting...let us know your thoughts on Nastassja!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely will, though it seems many of the products are for older skin to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and so I'm not too sure how I will review those.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the Nastassja Skincare line win!

    ReplyDelete