Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inglot Freedom System - Eyeshadows


One brand I have heard a lot about and have been meaning to try was Inglot. One of the big problems is that I have not been able to get to a location that sells Inglot (is there even a place?) and I don't specifically love buying new brands online without checking them out in person first. Well, Inglot was at the New York IMATS and as such I got to play with some of their makeup. Wow, is all I have to say. Their eyeshadow are incredibly pigmented and pretty darn soft. I wanted to start off small (to test its wear and pigmentation on the eye and such), so I only purchased 2 shadows. Plus they also gave a 20% off coupon on your next online purchase with a purchase, so I am not too down about it!

These eyeshadows are from Inglot's freedom system. You can purchase a palette (starting at one slot on up to like 20) and the eyeshadows you want to be in the palette. They make round palettes and square palettes to fit what you purchase. You can put eyeshadows, lip glosses, blushes, etc. in these palettes. Everything is magnetic, so the eyeshadows just click into place very easily. I bought shades 372 (an orange with gold glitter) and 15 (a matte teal).


As stated above, these shadows are incredibly pigmented and pretty soft. They last all day and blend out really nicely. I can't believe I haven't gotten my hands on Inglot sooner!

With Flash

Without Flash

I fully plan on putting that 20% off coupon to work. I absolutely want to get more of these shadows. they are remarkable and quite fun as their color selection is quite extensive with colors that many of the other luxury makeup counters don't sell. I also love their freedom system that allows me to choose the colors I want in my palette. I know someone else who bought one of the huge pro palettes and she is having a blast with it. This is one company I will absolutely be back for!

Inglot shadows can be purchased from http://www.inglotusa.com/

12 comments:

  1. Las Vegas had Inglot shops and they were in one department store (forgot which one...). I wish I'd stopped in to take a look around but I'd already purchased a lot of makeup recently.

    I do know they have stores in Eastern Canada. May they open one close to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have a store somewhere in NYC, which is close to me (I live in ct), but I am not exactly sure where. But thank you for caring! =) haha

      Delete
    2. I tried Inglot for the first time in Vegas also :) I'd heard tons of great stuff about them but I'm like you--I want to be able to see it, touch it, and swatch it before I buy it!

      Delete
    3. It makes sense, especially when you start to get to the higher end of makeup. What were your thoughts on it? Did you like Inglot?

      Delete
  2. I just love Inglot, their eyeshadows are well pigmented and other products are high quality as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try any of their other products, though I have heard good things about all of it. I will have to expand my Inglot collection - but I am loving their shadows right now!

      Delete
  3. I keep hearing awesome things about inglot, too. Apparently they are sold at some Macy's (not mine!). I would love to pick some up. The blue is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it! They had a lot of colors different from the norm. I will have to check out my Macy's and see. Thanx for the tip!

      Delete
  4. Some Macy's stores carry Inglot but not many. I saw it at South Coast Plaza in CA but there is also an Inglot store not that far from it. They need to come to my side of the US! I bought some gorgeous shadows at IMATS in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. So do I. It is quite a gorgeous blue isn't it. You should see it smudged out as a unique liner!

      Delete