Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Holy Grail Products


I consider holy grail products to be products that I consistently  purchase over and over again - products that I find I cannot live without. As such, that list is very small, especially since, even if I love a product, I will usually try something new when I finish it. The list right now is at 7:

Clarisonic Mia 2

This is must need skin cleansing product. It gets really deep into the pores for a really great clean, while still remaining gentle enough on the skin (I have the sensitive brush head). I have had this for 2 years now and keep buying the replacement brush heads.

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water

This is by far the best makeup remover I have ever tried. It removes pretty much all my makeup, while still remaining incredibly gentle. This never burns my eyes or makes my skin feel tight. I am on my third bottle of this.

Burberry Primer

This primer moisturizes and makes my makeup last all day without oxidizing while it also adds a nice dewy glow to my skin. My absolute favorite primer.

Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray

I have used this for about a year now and I am on my third bottle. This sets my makeup when I am done to make it last all day. I also sometimes use this during the day to reset my makeup and also to refresh my face as it feels really nice when sprayed on. I started using this last summer when my foundation would slide off my face while walking in the city heat - this prevented that from happening. Love this.

One Love Organics Skin Savior

This is another product that I am on my third of and cannot live without. This makes my skin so clean in the morning without stripping my skin in the slightest. I have also used this in the dead of winter to moisturize my incredibly dry skin. This product is seriously a skin savior.


Lush Solid Shampoo

 This shampoo contains no preservatives and as such is a solid shampoo. You use this by running is through your hair like a bar of soap. I love how silky smooth it makes my hair feel after a shower and how it helps to maintain frizz free hair all day. I ran out of this a few months back and as such did not use it for a week and absolutely felt the difference. I will never let myself run out again.

and some no name Bisque Eyeshadow

I don't know the name of the brand that makes it and so have no idea how I will get a new one once I run out, but I have used this for a year and I only just recently hit pan, so I know I have a bit more time to use this. It is a flesh toned eyeshadow that I love to use as a setting powder for my under-eye concealer. I have tried replacing it several times, but always end up going back to this. I love it!

What are some of your holy grail products?