Saturday, January 12, 2013

Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara



I am incredibly impressed with this mascara. I had heard about this on several other blogs and had seen it in Allure Magazine's Best of Beauty. I was obviously interested in trying this out, but I had my own mascara tubes as well as many different samples from beauty boxes and other places. Finally, my tube of mascara started to get dry and I had tried all of my samples. I was ready. 

I have to say, from the get go before even opening the bottle, I was impressed. It comes in a metal container and it is HEAVY. I'm not sure I would love to travel with this, or even keep it in my purse, but the quality of the tube is outstanding. Well worth the price. Opening the tube, I was met with a big, plush, bristled brush. This guy catches all my lashes. I'm in love so far and haven't even put the stuff on. Putting it on is pure magic. I can see why this has won so many awards. It is inky black and it lengthens, thickens, and curls my lashes out to new heights. When I wear it during the day I only do one coat because I have found more than that is too much drama for a day look. Wearing two or three coats at night gives an incredible false lash look that I have never achieved from a mascara. Incredible.

If you need a new tube of mascara, I would suggest giving this a try if you have not already. This has quickly become my all time favorite mascara. Will I buy this when it is empty? Most likely. I have heard this tube dries out really quickly so it will depend on that. I will give you an update as to how long it lasted.

This can be purchased from Neiman Marcus. Barney's, Saks, or online at http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment