Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fun with Chanel



So I was walking through the Trumball Mall today (it's a mall in Connecticut) because Lush was having a Halloween celebration and I passed Lord and Taylor who seemed to be doing exciting things. It turned out that Mario Penilillo, one of Chanel's premier makeup artists, was here to do personal beauty consultations and make-overs. Sounded like a lot of fun to me! Above I show the makeup consult sheet and the after pictures. He spent quite a bit of time assessing my skin and offering skincare products he thought I might like. After he wiped my face clean and chose products that he thought would look great on me. I loved everything he chose. Afterwards I bought the blush used and the eyeshadow pallet. They were just so pretty! I was hesitant to buy the foundation as I have more than I really need, so they were happy to give me a sample to play with. The blush is Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Star Dust (which I absolutely fell in love with, it is a sparkly pink that really lights up my face, definitely a winner!) and the pallet is the Regard Signe De Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow in Du Soir. The shades are very earthy and very perfect for fall! If you like this pallet then hurry and get it as it is limited edition. All in all they were super nice and I had a lot of fun at this event. Props to Chanel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment