Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nail Polish Today


Today I didn't have a chance to post one of my usual reviews, but I didn't want to not post anything. So today is just a quick post to show what I have done with my nails today. Usually I am not a fan of these types of posts on boards, but I decided to do this today for a reason. Theres been this fad for the past two years that I have tried really hard to ignore and definitely had no interest in partaking in. This fad, as you might have guessed from the picture, is of painting your nails all one color and then your ring finger another color. The closest I came to this was a few months ago when I painted my nails yellow and then put gold sparkles on top of the yellow on my ring finger. Well I finally decided to give it a shot. I was wondering what all of your opinions are. Do you think its a silly fad or do you think its cute?

2 comments:

  1. i dont think that it's silly at all.. it's rather cute in my opinion and i like doing it.. BUt it must match for me... not like TOTALLY something different out of nowhere.. the design must coordinate w/ the shade of the other fingers :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What made me decide to do it was another blogger. She posted a picture of her nails painted totally nude with a super bright blue nail. My nail salon stinks and only has limited Shellac colors and that was the closest I could get. They kind of remind me of easter colors =P

      Delete